The Managed Markets Summit is a three-day conference dedicated to educating pharmaceutical and biotech executives on the current trends, issues and challenge’s facing the U.S. managed care industry. Payers from leading health care organizations speak and attend MMS, including pharmacy and medical directors, as well as many other senior level executives.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Business Development Directors
- Chief Medical Officers
- Managed Care Directors/Executives
- Market Access Directors/Executives
- National/Corporate Account Managers/Directors
- Pharmaceutical Product Directors
- Pharma/Biotech Manufacturers
- Pharmacy Benefit Managers
- Pricing/Contracting/Reimbursement Executives
- Sales & Marketing Managers/Directors
- Specialty Pharmacy Managers/Directors
- Insight: Executives from today’s leading healthcare organizations will share their knowledge and expertise in over fifty breakout sessions and keynote presentations.
- Network: By networking with conference faculty and attendees you will find out what your customers are asking for and make those important connections with successful professionals in positions of influence.
- Inspiration: Everyone needs inspiration and with so many successful members of the industry present, the MMS is the ideal setting to jumpstart your business planning.